• Just 750mm wide and 1.5m high the micro crusher can fit through a standard doorway
• Jaw aperture of 400mm x 170mm
• Dust suppression kit
• Output size of 70mm down to as little as 5mm
• Only 1.4 tonnes so easily moved around site
• Crushes up to 20 tonnes per day!
Looking for a quality concrete crusher but don't need the capacity of our mini crusher? The micro crusher may be the option for you. The micro crusher is highly manoeuvrable, reliable and efficient at crushing all manner of building waste. So if you've recently demolished a building, consider using the micro crusher to create aggregates you can use on your next project.
We serve Norfolk and Suffolk areas, just call Adcock Plant Ltd and find out more about our reliable service and excellent rental rates.
• Paving Slabs
• and much more
Concrete crushers are a great way of making use of concrete rubble, tiles, bricks and other building waste by turning the larger chunks into useable aggregate. When you need concrete crushers that you can rely on in Norfolk and Suffolk call Stuart.